Phong Nha – Paradise cave tour
Time : One day
Departure day : Everyday
Vehicle : Car/Van/Bus
Phong Nha – Paradise cave tour overview:
- Phong Nha cave is a part of Phong Nha National Park with an area covering 200.000 ha formed millions years ago and it was listed as World Heritage on July 5th 2003. The feature of Phong Nha cave is lime stone rock formations millions years ago with many types of caves, grottoes, underground rivers, diversified fauna and flora system. Phong Nha cave is 7.729m long with 14 caves, the longest underground river is 13.969m. Phong Nha is the meeting point of all the best and where your imagination comes out to the most.
- And Paradise cave helps you discover the longest dry cave in Asia. The winding roads on the way lead you to the site are amazing: lime stone mountains come out in front of you, you sometimes come across seeing cows wandering around or pretty Catholic churches on the way. The Paradise cave was found in 2005 by a local man and it drawn an attention from domestic and international scientists, explorers, archeologists. The cave has a length of 31.4 km and the width is 30m to 100m. The cave has spectacular, splendid and visionary rock formations and thus called the paradise cave.
Phong Nha – Paradise cave tour program
In the morning, we will come and pick you up at hotel in Dong Hoi and directly transfer you to Paradise cave. On the way, we follow the legendary Ho Chi Minh trail and know about the rural life of the local people.
On arrival, we get transfer by golf cart to the cave entrance and we will start walking up with many steps to explore Paradise cave. Thus, the Paradise cave was found in 2005 by a local man named Ho Khanh. And now is a part of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park covering more than 200.000 ha. Previously, British Cave Association explored its first 5km of the cave in 2005. Especially, Paradise cave is 31 km long, the longest dry cave in Asia.
After lots of steps, we then move inside the cave and from now you can understand why it got this name “Paradise cave”, all sceneries come out like the painting in a fairy tale story. The more you go in, the more pictures will appear with lots of stalagmites growing up. The landscapes with colorful pictures will come out from everywhere you go and will bear in your mind of ever pretty cave in Vietnam. After all, we will take the same way out and have a short break before going back to the car.
Next, we will enjoy lunch in a restaurant with local foods then we will be heading to Phong Nha cave. On arrival, you embark on small motorized boat to sail around 30 minutes along the Son river and admire charm of the area on two sides of the river. Reaching the entrance, engine is off and we start to travel along the underground river. Such beautiful stalagmites rising up from the ground as some figures of lady buddha, a toad, a tiger, or an elephant or even some stalactites hanging down like lanterns in Hoi An old town. And then, you will get off the boat on the way out and walk on fine sand to see more of stalagmites and stalactites. These pictures of nature look like a watery painting drawn by someone. Finally, the guide will lead you back to the boat station and we head back to the parking lot. From here, we then take you back to your hotel and the tour will finish here.
How unique is Phong nha – Paradise cave tour ?
In addition to exploring amazing scenes of stalactites and stalagmites in Phong Nha cave, take cruise boat on the Son to river to feel peace of the area is another experience for you. The river is so emerald water that you can see the bottom. Moreover, finding how the local people live and listen to the guide telling you about the war that happened here will bear in your mind and you know how hard the life is and how brave the people are. And on the way to Paradise cave, you are really amazed by majestic mountain range in this area. And when you reach the cave entrance, you walk downstairs is like you enter another paradise in the heaven. It is so beautiful that you can not say any words. Stalactites and stalagmites in Paradise cave are considered as unique, remarkable ones not only in Vietnam but also all over the world.
Phong Nha – Paradise cave tour price:
contact us at email@example.com or call us at 0084 979613777 for more details.
– Hotel pick up and drop off
– English speaking guide
– Entrance ticket
– Cold water and wet tissue
– Travel insurance
– Other expenses
– Soft drinks and beverages
– Tips and gratuities
Things to bring
Fully charged camera; Sun cream; Climbing shoes; Caps/hats; Sun glasses; Insect spray
In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled for the customers’ safety.
If you travel to Phong Nha National Park and would like to find a professional tour operator, do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
Address: Tran Hung Dao Street, Dong Hoi city, Quang Binh province
Whatsapp/Viber: 0084 979613777 (Mr.Viet)