Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour
Time : One day
Departure day : Everyday
Vehicle : Car/Van/Bus
Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour overview
- Phong nha cave is famous not only in Vietnam but also all over the world. Besides, Phong Nha cave is so attractive due to its amazing rock formations formed millions years ago. Furthermore, Phong Nha cave was one of the parts of legendary Ho Chi Minh trail in the war. Besides, Cham people lived here in the old days.
- Tien Son cave or dry cave was discovered in 1935, it is 980m long, lying 200-300m high from Phong Nha cave. The cave is so pretty and mysterious so it is also called Fairy cave. To visit the cave, we have to walk up lots of stairs with snaky pathway. Moving in the cave, we are like being lost in a fairly land in a fairy tale. The cave has lots of stalactites and stalagmites which are coming out look like romantic scenery you only see in royal palace in the old days.
Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour program
Pick you up at the hotel in Dong Hoi/Phong Nha and then directly transfer to Phong Nha National Park. On arrival, you embark on small motorized boat to sail around 30 minutes along the Son river and admire charm of the river. What an amazing landscape of the mountains in Phong Nha cave . Reaching the entrance, engine is off and we start to travel along the underground river. Such beautiful stalagmites rising up from the ground as some figures of lady buddha, a toad, a tiger, or an elephant. Or even some stalactites hanging down like lanterns in Hoi An old town: all will bear in your mind. And then, you will get off the boat on the way out and walk on fine sand to see more of stalagmites from the ground and stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. Such a stunning beauty of nature appears in front of you, from biggest golden bell in the cave, fairy chamber until old castle and terrace field according to your imagination. These pictures of nature look like a watery painting drawn by someone. After that, we continue our trip with lots of stairs (330 stairs) up to visit Tien Son cave. The cave was discovered in 1935 and it is so nice like a fairy land in a fairy tale. Lots of stalactites with many illusive and beautiful colors appear, then the roof of the cave is pretty high, the cave has many marbling colors that are as white as silver. Finally, we walk back and the guide will lead you back to the boat station and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Finally, we take you back to your hotel and the tour will finish here.
How unique Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour is?
Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour helps you disvover the two most stunning caves of Phong Nha National Park. Moreover, this tour is the combination between pristine forests, boat cruise on peaceful Son river and a visit to Phong Nha and Tien Son caves. All will create a truly experience and will definitely make you fall in love with. And by the way, you will admire spectacular beauty of stalactites and stalagmites inside the caves and we feel to love more the nature.
What do you expect joining in Phong Nha – Tien Son cave tour?
Joining in this tour, you not only admire stalactites and stalagmites beautifully but also have chance to find out the daily life of the people. And taking boat cruise on the river will be special experience for you. Accordingly, you can feel the breathing of the forest and taking pictures of legendary Son river.
contact us at email@example.com or call us at 0979613777 for more details.
– Hotel pick up and drop off
– English speaking guide
– Entrance ticket
– Cold water and wet tissueLunch
– Travel insurance
– Other expenses
– Soft drinks and beverages
– Tips and gratuities
Things to bring
Fully charged camera; Sun cream; Climbing shoes; Caps/hats; Sun glasses; Insect spray
In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled for the customers’ safety.
If you travel to Phong Nha National Park and would like to find a professional tour operator, do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
Whatsapp/Viber: 0084 979613777 (Mr.Viet)